KSET Syllabus 2020 – Download Karnataka SET Exam Syllabus PDF, Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020, KSET Previous Year Question Papers 2020, and important links to download KSET Exam Syllabus & Old Question Papers.
The University of Mysore has finally announced the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET – 2020) Exam Date and admit card for candidates. Now the candidates are looking for KSET Subject Wise Syllabus for better preparation of Exam. With the help of the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Old Question Papers candidate will get an idea about the KSET Exam Paper. We have mentioned all the details related to the KSET Syllabus 2020 candidates can download the Subject Wise Syllabus PDF from here.
Guys, here in this article we have mentioned all the information like KSET Previous Year Question Papers, and important links to download KSET Exam Syllabus & Old Question Papers, KSET Exam Preparation Tips, Karnataka SET Exam Date. For more information, you can visit the official website. We have mentioned the official portal link in the below-mentioned table. Read the entire article carefully.
KSET Syllabus 2020 – Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
The University of Mysore will organize the KSET Examination on 21st June 2020. We have shared complete details about the KSET Exam in this article. The candidates who had applied for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Karnataka are now looking for the updated syllabus and previous year papers PDF link. The officials have already released the KSET Exam Admit card candidates can download the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Hall Ticket from the link provided below.
|Organization Name||University of Mysore|
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET – 2020)|
|KSET Exam Date||21st June 2020|
|KSET Hall Ticket Release||13th March 2020 to 28th May 2020|
|Category||Karnataka SET Exam Syllabus|
|Sub Categories||Science Entrance Exams & Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
कर्नाटक एसईटी परीक्षा सिलेबस 2020
मैसूर विश्वविद्यालय ने आखिरकार कर्नाटक राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा (KSET – 2020) परीक्षा तिथि और उम्मीदवारों के लिए प्रवेश पत्र की घोषणा कर दी है। अब उम्मीदवार एग्जाम की बेहतर तैयारी के लिए KSET सब्जेक्ट वाइज सिलेबस की तलाश कर रहे हैं। कर्नाटक स्टेट एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट एग्जाम पैटर्न, सिलेबस की मदद से, पुराने प्रश्न पत्रों के उम्मीदवार को KSET परीक्षा के पेपर के बारे में पता चल जाएगा। हमने Karnataka State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 से संबंधित सभी विवरणों का उल्लेख किया है उम्मीदवार यहां से सब्जेक्ट वाइज सिलेबस पीडीएफ डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
दोस्तों, इस लेख में हमने केएसईटी पिछले वर्ष के प्रश्न पत्रों, और केएसईटी परीक्षा सिलेबस और पुराने प्रश्न पत्रों, केएसईटी परीक्षा तैयारी टिप्स, कर्नाटक सेट परीक्षा तिथि को डाउनलोड करने के लिए महत्वपूर्ण लिंक जैसी सभी जानकारी का उल्लेख किया है। अधिक जानकारी के लिए, आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं। हमने नीचे दी गई तालिका में आधिकारिक पोर्टल लिंक का उल्लेख किया है। पूरा लेख ध्यान से पढ़ें।
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020
The Karnataka SET exam will be of multiple-choice types of 300 marks. The paper will be divided into two parts such as Paper I & II. The Paper I consists of 50 questions and 100 marks. And the Paper-II Contains 100 questions of 200 marks. The Questions will be asked from the respective field. Below the given steps explain the Exam Pattern and the table is there for the paper pattern.
- The KSET exam will be Multiple Choice Type (MCQ).
- The candidate will get 2 Mark for every correct answer.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked and of 300 marks.
- In Paper-I: The questions will be asked from general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-II: Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- And, the time limit allocated for Part I will be 1 hour for the candidate.
- Furthermore, the time limit for paper II will be 2 hours for the candidate.
|Papers||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||50 questions all are compulsory||100||1 Hour (09.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M)|
|2||100 questions all are compulsory||200||2 Hours (11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M)|
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 – Subject Wise Syllabus PDF
Candidates those who have applied for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2020 can check the whole detailed Subject Wise Syllabus from the below section. Moreover, applying for the notification candidates have to check the exam dates and prepare for the examination according to that. So, if the aspirant has finally submitted the application form can successfully download the KSET Syllabus 2020 PDF.
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation systems
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Steps of research
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Letter series
- Number series
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Verbal classification
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- General abbreviations and terminology
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
People and Environment
- Sources of pollution
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
People and environment interaction
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
- Structure of the institutions of higher learning and research in India
- Professional/technical and general education
- Formal and distance education
- Concept, institutions and their interactions
- Value education: governance, polity, and administration
KSET Previous Year Question Papers 2020 – Sample Paper/ Model Paper
Candidates can download the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Previous Year Question Papers PDF by clicking on the link given below. From the help of Old sample you will get an idea about the Difficulty level of the question paper. Candidates can directly download the KSET Model Sample Papers Year Subject Wise Paper. We have all the gathered the KSET Sample Papers from 2018 to 2013 Years in Subject Wise.
Disclaimer – Candidate in this article you will get all the details related to the KSET Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise, Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020. We hope you liked our article. If you have any doubt please comment on the comment box.